Wire Person (38 Hours per week)
We are looking for an experienced Wire Person and they should be able to demonstrate the following skills and abilities:
· Ability to follow circuit diagrams and wiring schematics.
· Ability to read assembly drawings.
· Ability to wire in associated instrumentation.
· Conversant with crimping methods and standards and able to
crimp wires from 0.5mm to 125mm in diameter.
· Knowledge of basic wiring regulations.
£17,784–£21,000 (depending on experience)
8.30am to 5.00pm - Monday to Thursday
8.30am to 3.00pm - Friday
29 days per year which is inclusive of statutory holidays.
PE Systems is located in Hindley Green and manufactures battery charging equipment for use in industrial applications. Customers include National Grid, Siemens, SSE and UKPN.
For more information about this position, please send your CV to: